Mischief in Cuba (Part III)
It’s been weeks since I’ve updated my blog. Before I continue the story of my vacation in Cuba, I feel I should update you a little on what’s been going on in a general sense. So in a nutshell:
- I’ve really been getting into salsa dancing a lot. Like, 3-5 times a week. Which is one of the reasons why I haven’t had much time to update this blog.
- I’ve also got a new job — no more kids books for me. I’m now on a writing contract for a large game developer. That means I really get to combine two things I enjoy: writing and gaming.
- Brooke and Meghan have moved in together. It looks serious.
- Fredrika and I have been seeing more of each other. She’s REALLY attracted to me (I can tell, thanks to my faerie sight), but I don’t feel the same way about her.
- Jennifer has been boyfriend-less for 3 months, now. She’s been hanging at my place a lot more, lately, and yes: she’s got the hots for me too.
And with this, back to my tales from Cuba…
The next day, after sleeping on the couch AGAIN, I decided to find out WHY Minx suggested Brooke shouldn’t use the “special sunscreen” she’d given me. Since I knew Brooke would be suspicious of the tube it was in, I opened up her regular tube while she was in the shower, and squeezed some of the special sunscreen into it. I was careful not to let it touch me. I put everything back in its place, and waited for the events to unfold.
It was a few hours before we got to the beach, and Brooke decided to put on some sunscreen. I watched her from the corner of my eye, waiting for what was going to happen next.
It wasn’t very long. A few minutes later, her eyes grew wide and she looked at me, puzzled. I could tell her arousal was ramping up WAY too fast. She looked at the tube, confirming it was her normal sunscreen, not Minx’s. Squirming, she looked at me again. “Did you…?”
All of a sudden, she gasped and threw herself on her back, her hips rising. Her hands flew to her crotch, fingers slipping under her slip and getting to business. In a matter of seconds, she ramped up to a thundering climax that took her breath away. It lasted a good while, after which she “readjusted” herself.
“Jaycee! You jackass!”
She was about to give me a piece of her mind, when the squirming started again. She gasped.
She quickly gathered up her things and started to run away, pushing her towel against her crotch as she wobbled through another orgasm. I thought it was funny to watch her butt squeeze and release through the spasms. She recovered and ran out of my sight, probably to the relative safety of our room.
It turns out that the effect of the sunscreen only lasted around 30 minutes or so, as I discovered myself the next day. But that’s a story for later.