I tried making a poll for this yesterday, but it kind of bombed–I think the plugin I was using just killed itself. Ah well… Must be faerie mischief, as usual…
The idea of the poll was this: I’m curious to see if there would be an interest in a high-production value hardcover graphic novel (48 pages, most likely) centered around the world of Bloomin’ Faeries! I’d be sure to get a top artist (Wondollar, if he’s available).
Since the poll system is dead, could you instead leave a comment below to indicate your interest. (If you’re not interested, please don’t leave a comment.)
ADDENDUM #1: I’m thinking of the following rewards:
- $5 = Thanks! Name listed in the back of the book.
- $20 = EARLY BIRD! Digital copy (PDF) of the book. (MAX 100)
- $30 = Digital copy (PDF) of the book.
- $45= EARLY BIRD! Hardcopy of the book. (MAX 50)
- $55 = Hardcopy of the book (MAX 125)
- $75 = Signed hardcopy of the book. (MAX 25)
- $100 = Cameo. Your face appears on one of the background characters in the book (MAX 10)
- $250 = Participant. You are a secondary character in the book (w/dialogue) (MAX 5)
- $500 = Star. You are a major character in the book (hero/victim) (MAX 2)
What do you guys think? Any ideas for other types of rewards?
“I’m doing it.”
I thought it’d be funny to commission artists to do some of of the characters Bloomin’ Faeries! in the controversial “Spider-Woman” pose. This variant, done by famous Italian artist Milo Manara, shows Spider-Woman in a pose that has everybody in an uproar. (Me, I really like it.)
First up: Li Fang Fei.
“I’m doing it.”